THE START UP
A new technological innovation start-up company with a mission to address the access to market challenge militating the growth and development of one of the key sectors in the continent.
This company is working on creating a transformational platform that will bring efficiency and effectiveness to the current supply chain management system across the value chain starting with Nigeria as pilot and spreading to other African countries in phases.
The platform will provides a robust and transparent interplay of all stakeholders across the food value chain.
This recruitment is part of their 3-year strategic plan and will see several permanent hires join the company
This is a fantastic time to join and be part of this vision and further develop your career with this company that will digitally transform the business landscape in the continent.
YOUR NEW ROLE
We are looking for a versatile and proactive fast-learner with the ability to think on their feet and manage busy workload in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
• Providing extensive PA support for CEO and assisting with managing his day to day activities
• Managing busy diary schedule and co-ordinating meetings/conference calls on a time difference
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Coordinate with IT and phone services supplier on all office equipment.
• Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
• Assign and monitor clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities, and tasks among other members of staffs.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
• Evidence of Qualifications required
• Educated to degree level, or equivalent experience
• University degree (preferred)
• Legal skills and background
• Additional professional qualifications relevant to the post
• Project Management, Analysis or IT related skills or courses (preferred)
• To use advanced knowledge of information technology packages including Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet explorer and PowerPoint to complete tasks
• Social media savvy
• Excellent use of Instagram, Twitter and facebook
• Content development skills for social media campaign
• Experience of training and managing staff
• Experience in taking minutes
• Experience in managing small projects
• Experience of setting up and maintaining office systems
• Advanced decision making and resolving complex work-related issues.
• Maintaining good working relationships across a range of staff levels both internally and externally
If this is something that you are interested in, please send a copy of an up-to-date copy of your CV and Work references, If possible, to Jobs@agrevo.ng.
Please note that the interview for this role will be virtual.