A new technological innovation start-up company with a mission to address the access to market challenge militating the growth and development of one of the key sectors in the continent.
This company is working on creating a transformational platform that will bring efficiency and effectiveness to the current supply chain management system across the value chain starting with Nigeria as pilot and spreading to other African countries in phases.
The platform will provides a robust and transparent interplay of all stakeholders across the food value chain.
This recruitment is part of their 3-year strategic plan and will see several permanent hires join the company
This is a fantastic time to join and be part of this vision and further develop your career with this company that will digitally transform the business landscape in the continent.
YOUR NEW ROLE
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery, design and development of new web application solution based projects, working with internal and external customers and suppliers to deliver business improvement and web platform design to automate the business process. You will develop a strong understanding of the project solution, services and operational requirements to deliver a web platform that is fit for purpose.
You will establish an effective governance structure, design web platform specifications/deliverables, establish strong financial control and track projects to ensure early identification of over and underspends and risk to margin realisation. You will take ownership of risk management and change control to identify and control the impact of exceptions. You will build strong business relationships at all levels and promote the services we offer and the skills and processes available within the IT & Digital team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
You will lead technical project workstreams including budgets, within IT framework/design with strong experience in developing detailed project plans;
A good understanding of IT systems design and integration to linked solutions. Network; Server; Database; Application; Virtualisation; Cloud.
You will have proven experience in project management of IT projects and will define the scope and objectives of new or existing Technical projects. You will interact with vendors and third parties to ensure integration projects are delivered successfully and build strong relationships with internal and external teams. Qualification required – Any Web development or project management qualification
The following skills are required:
• Strong PM experience
• previously worked on a multi-functional web development project
• Previously worked in a similar role for a major technological innovation company in the continent
• Exposure to web application development solution projects
• Experience in different project delivery methodologies.
• Be experienced in managing multi-skilled teams operating in a Matrix management environment (essential);
• Have the ability to provide effective and clear reporting to senior management (essential);
• Be an excellent written and verbal communicator (essential);
• Have the ability to engage effectively with key internal and external stakeholders (essential);
• Have a strong customer focus (essential)
• Have a strong operational risk and service stability conscience (essential).
If this is something that you are interested in, please send a copy of an up-to-date copy of your CV and Work references, If possible, to Jobs@agrevo.ng
Please note that the interview for this role will be virtual.